dilluns, 13 d’abril del 2009

WORK IN HOLIDAYS


When school finished everybody thought that in the holidays they will work a lot to do it well and relax, but it isn't, there are a few people who have done that, the great majority, did nothing in the holidays because when you have the mind relaxed it is very difficult to start to do something.
My own case is that I spent my first days of holiday on the computer, chatting on msn, looking at facebook and fotolog... and when I wanted to start to do some work, I couldn't.
Afterwards, I met with my friends to go to the beach, another day to Figueres, ... and the days are passing but I haven'r done work, I only did blog entries. During this weekend I thought that it would be impossible to do my homework and that it is better do it during the school week because you can ask the teachers questions and your mind is not relaxed.
For this reason, in this holidays I only want to do my 4 blog entries.